Thursday 28 April 2011

Ian Catt - 'Katmandu'...

Just found out Ian Catt (Saint Etienne, The Field Mice, Trembling Blue Stars producer/collaborator) has put up his long lost solo album at Corporate Records.

From Ian's website:
9/03/11 -  In the mid-90's I recorded a solo album under the moniker KATMANDU . The original release on the now defunct Vinyl Japan label is very hard to come by, though copies do turn up on Ebay now and again. I regularly get asked if it's still available and get fed up with saying "no", so I have arranged a download only release on Corporate Records. If there is sufficient demand I may produce some CD's with the original artwork. In the meantime you can hear it here. http://corporaterecords.co.uk/artists/Katmandu/ A few tracks are free, the rest are a paltry 80p each, or £7.00 for the album. There are also TBS and Etienne mixes of "Welcome To California" in the archives somewhere. When I find them I'll put those up too.







Ian also used his magic recording my H Bird, rock stone & AUNTIE albums and EPs.  Those last two are free if you want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment